Disney Bucket List. I get emails all the time about people who go to Disneyland all the time and want to make it exciting! Even though we’ve all been to Disney numerous times, there are still lots of things to do there. Here is my list, to help you get started… and I’m sure it will grow as time goes on too! You can use this one or create your own or use pieces of this one!
1. Eat at every Disneyland resort restaurant
2. Stay at every Disneyland resort
3. Grab Drinks at Trader Sam’s
4. Try every dessert from a bakery.
5. Do a cupcake crawl
6. Complete a DisneyRun event
7. Take a Disneyland tours
8. Take a Disney cruise
9. Watch every Disney full length animated feature
10. Go to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
11. Go to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party
12. Visit during the Food and Wine festival
13. Do the World of Color Picnic
14. Do a photoshoot at Disneyland resort
15. Find all the Hidden Mickey’s
16. Try a margarita in California Adventures.
17. Attend Star Wars day
18. Swim at the pool at the Disneyland Hotel.
19. Go with a big group of friends.
20. eat a S’mores Bake
21. Be an annual pass holder (I’ve done this one but for those that haven’t)
22. Draw 5 different characters at the art of animation
23. Eat a Mickey Mouse Ice Cream bar
24. Watch the Fireworks from the front
25. Make a wish at Snow White’s wishing well
26. Ride in the Lilly Belle
27. Eat at the Blue Bayou by the water.
28. Have a photo with all of the Disney princesses
29. Take over 10,000 photos at Disney
30. Attend Dapper Day
31. Fill an entire autograph book.
32. Build my own lightsaber
33. Make my own Mr. Potato
34. Disney Bound!
35. Get Disney Dollars
36. Renew my wedding vows at Disneyland (if I ever get married)
37. Beat someone at Toy Story Mania
38. Learn all the words to Yo Ho (a pirates life for me)
Everyone’s bucket list will be different, make one and you can share it here! You can also share once you’ve check something off!!
I think I’ll use this as a jumping off point for a Disney Bucket List for my trip!